segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2008

ALIA!S| Quotes (1)

Sydney: My name is Sydney Bristow. Seven years ago I was recruited by a secret branch of the CIA called SD-6. I was sworn to secrecy, but I couldn't keep it from my fianc". And when the head of SD-6 found out, he had him killed. That's when I learned the truth: SD-6 is not part of the CIA. I've been working for the very people I thought I was fighting against. So, I went to the only place that could help me take them down. Now I'm a double agent for the CIA, where my handler is a man named Michael Vaughn. Only one other person knows the truth about what I do, another double agent inside SD-6. Someone I hardly know - my father.


Sydney
: I'm writing a paper with soul. It's got lots of soul.


Agent Marshall Flinkman: [attempting to gouge out the eye of a dead man to use it for a retinal scan] Ewww. It's oozing.
Agent Jack Bristow: That eye's no good, you'll have to move on to the other one. You'll need some kind of a scooping object. Do you have a spoon?
Agent Marshall Flinkman: I have a spork.
Agent Jack Bristow: What's a spork?
Agent Marshall Flinkman: It's... like... a combination of a fork and a spoon.
Agent Jack Bristow: That'll work.


Sydney: You know any jokes? Because I could use one.
Vaughn: This grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you." And the grasshopper says...
Sydney: You have a drink named Doug?
Vaughn: Well, I was gonna use Phil.


Sydney: Hi. How did you find me?
Vaughn: You told me a couple of months ago that when you feel the need to disappear, you go to the observatory. But the observatory was closed. And then I remembered you said the pier calms you down. But you weren't there. And you weren't at the bluffs and the palisades, either.
Sydney: You didn't really go to all those places.
Vaughn: Yeah, I did. And then I remembered you liked the train station, too. Normal people going to their normal jobs.
Sydney: I can't believe you remember that.


Irina: Truth takes time.


Vaughn: I hate you - but I love Sydney more. Which is why you're not dying tonight.


Vaughn: Syd, come here.
[sits next to him]
Vaughn: I had it all planned out. I was gonna take you to the beach. Santa Barbara. We'd go out for a walk, maybe when the sun was setting. But now we're here and I don't know what we're jumping into and I may never get another chance to do this again. Sometimes I wake up before you do and I watch you sleep and I'm overwhelmed because you're so amazing and I don't know why I'm lucky enough to have you in my life; that you're here with me. And I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you trying to make you as happy as you make me.
Sydney: Oh, my God, Vaughn.
Vaughn: Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?
[she kisses him]
Vaughn: Is that a yes?
Sydney: [kisses him again] Ask me on the beach.
[they smile at each other]

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

I miss Syd & Vaughn!


*nostalgia*


C*