domingo, 2 de dezembro de 2007

Grey´s Anatomy (3)

Cristina: The clinic has a policy. They wouldn't let me confirm my appointment unless I designated an emergency contact person. Someone to be there is case and....to know help me home after. Anyway I put your name down, that's why I told you I'm pregnant. You're my person.
Meredith: I am?
Cristina: Yeah, you are. Whatever.
Meredith: Whatever.
Cristina: He dumped me. (Meredith puts her arm around her) You realize this constitutes hugging?
Meredith: Shut up...I'm your person.

1 comentário:

Mar* disse...

CRISTINA: "Why can't you just mind your own business, you know? What is your problem?"
MEREDITH: "You're my sister. You're my family. You're all I've got."
CRISTINA: "I'm so tired."
MEREDITH: "I know. Me too."

Eu simplesmente adoro estas duas... mas gosto ainda mais de ti, my person!

M&M*